View From The Glen

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Summer 2011 - In pictures


There is no question about it. Summer has been full and fun this year. I've very much enjoyed having the flexibility of time off to spend with the children, and we've managed to get almost all the things we wanted to done, a remarkable feat for which my reward is three happy children. This last weekend we are back at the cottage, and after making them leap in the water (which is just a little more refreshing now than it was in July) and kayaking this morning, I am now enjoying an afternoon hour to myself, organizing the files on my laptop, updating my blog, catching up on my reading and generally preparing for next week when the lazy, low-hassle unscheduled days of summer come to an end.

But what a fabulous summer it has been. Here's a glimpse of some of the things we've been up to.

On The Ski Bob in Lake Simcoe

Grandad's Boat

At the Zoo

Grace learns to dive

Campfire

Leaping in the Lake

Cottage Kayaking

Off to Cub Camp

Medieval Festival

Making Hay

Erik Ziplining

War of 1812 Reenactment

Water Babies in the pool

Green Belts

No comments: